Odie the Dachshund

ご訪問ありがとうございます!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Wet Sunday

It has been a wet wet day today. Boring.

Thank God for Dachsies Gathering @ K9 Cafe.

See how friendly Dodo is. She greets me the moment I step in.




Sweetie Momo.

Dodo, Momo and Fifi are so gorgeous with the beautiful beautiful harness.




New friend Kuro. Beautiful shiny fur. Very handsome and friendly.




A super friendly Corgi friend who waits at the door in order to go out and play.




Sweetie Momo again.

She is fearless in front of a much bigger dog.

I have got to learn from her as I will become very timid when a big dog is nearby. Even a friendly golden will make me faint > <







Beautiful Nika. I keep on wanting her daddy to carry me and she's not very happy about it. Sorry...





Fifi!!!!

She looks tired as she is on heat.

Mommy loves her as she is soooooo gentle, so unlike me who is so stubborn.




See how gentle Fifi is.
Mom: See how fat Odie is.





Mom, did you just say I'm fat!!??
Fifi: That guy sure has a fat "behind". Hardly any space left for me to move about...



Kuro and Soho.


We had a wonderful time today despite the wet weather.

Looking forward to more gatherings in the future!

1 comment:

DoMoFi said...

^^ glad u took photos of us! thanks!!